Have you (or anyone you know) started a business recently and feel that your uniqueness and innovation should be ACKNOWLEDGED?
Once again, Central Alberta Start-Ups are invited to throw their hat in the ring for the 4th annual S4B Start-Up Entrepreneur Award!
Success 4 Business encourages the cultivation of business growth and success in the Central Alberta region, and we feel that hard work and innovation should be honoured - and celebrated!
This award is for you if you have started your business after October 2015.
Success 4 Business encourages the cultivation of business growth and success in the Central Alberta region, and we feel that hard work and innovation should be honoured and celebrated!
ONE DESERVING COMPANY WILL BE AWARDED:
2) A six-month, customized business incubation program (Value $13,000)
- Access to a professional work space, including internet, business phone line, mailing address and meeting rooms.
- Access to Catapult staff for consultation, advice and coaching.
- Access to Catapult staff's network of additional programs and services.
- Access to Catapults' resource bank of pre-vetted professional consultants and service providers.
- Free and subsidized workshops on best business practices and strategies.
- Free or discounted access to monthly and annual events hosted by Catapult or one of its partners.
- Assistance with program grant applications or other granting streams.
5) MEDIA PROMOTION & MORE!
Candidates will be required to fill out and send in the application package by 5pm, SEPTEMBER 15, 2017.
Package will be available for download by May 2016.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Companies that have a unique business model in comparison to their competitors
- Companies that show that they are innovative in their industry
- Companies that show that they are creative in their marketing strategy
The top 3 candidates will have an opportunity to showcase their businesses in one of the Seminar Salons (to be determined) with a table AND take part in all mentoring session(s), seminars, workshops with 4 full day passes each!
The award is scheduled for approx. 4:25 p.m. Thursday, October 12th in the Harvest Centre. Winners will be announced at this time, with the opportunity to explain their business in under one minute, and the recipient will be allowed to speak for approx. 5-10 minutes.